Guidance for each contact you have. Each contact has a number of specialists and
consultants you can call on.
|Grade of Contact
||Total # of Spec or Consultants
||Consult's Ability level
||8 + Caliber
||1-6 / 1-2
||1 Acq + 1 Aso
||12 + Caliber
||1-8 / 1-4
||1 acq, 1aso, 1 con
||16 + Caliber
||1-10 / 1-6
||1 of each grade
||20 + Caliber *
||v1-12 / 1-8
|* No - Cap + Mission Caliber
- For a specialist you pick any 1 skill with the total skill bonus = to column 3.
- For a consultant when you pick a class ability it is set and cannot be changed.
- You get 1 free Networking contact at 1st level which gives you an acquaintance grade contact.
- Ranks in Networking gets you another contact. With this you can get 1 acquaintance grade or upgrade any contact you have.
- Feats and other abilities can upgrade and add to this, they are cumulative.
- You get 1 specialist or consultant at the grade of your contact and at each grade lower.
- When you pick a a specialist he gets 1 skill and it never changes and never gets better.
- This DC check tells you if the contact shows and how long it will take them to arrive.
- You never actually use the contact themselves, just their specialist or consultants.
- >If you don't use the person called they leave at the end of the scene.
- You use a Networking (Contact) Check and then check the DC on P. 144 to see if they come
- All Costs related to what the contacts specialist or consultant may require are paid by the summoning character.
- For a Consultant you can pick 1 class ability within the core class level or expert level list.
- The consultant will come complete the desired task and leave.
- A consultant may also make 3 knowledge skill checks related to his skill., he can also use his skill during a complex task, dramatic scene or combat action.
- Specialist may be contacted during the Intel phase and the benefit they bestow will last till the end of the mission.